cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] ccHost5 Documentation

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT rejon.org>
  • To: Greg Grossmeier <greg AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] ccHost5 Documentation
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 11:18:05 +0800

BTW all, Greg is done as CC intern next week. His help on this is much
appreciated...hopefully he will keep on the list post-CC internship and
get super sucked in to this universe ;)

Thanks mucho Greg for all you have done on this documentation and
pushing cchost5.

Victor, also, what % do you think we are at with ccHost 5 release?

Jon

On Thu, 2008-08-07 at 10:53 -0700, Greg Grossmeier wrote:
> Hello everyone interested in ccHost!
>
> The documentation on the wiki is near a point of completeness. As such,
> I would appreciate if people could take a look at the documentation as
> it is and either give some feedback or even better (and preferred!)
> change it; it is a wiki.
>
> The link:
> http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CcHost5Documentation
>
> Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
>
> Greg
Jon Phillips
San Francisco, CA + Guangzhou + Beijing
GLOBAL +1.415.830.3884