cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-2014608 ] Bread Crumbs

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-2014608 ] Bread Crumbs
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:04:29 +0000

Bugs item #2014608, was opened at 2008-07-09 16:53
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fourstones
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=2014608&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have a (possibly partial) list of all the admin pages which still need
breadcrumbs.

If you want, you could send me a quick primer on adding breadcrumbs to those
pages and I can do them for your you (sending back a diff or using svn). the
code was not obvious when I was comparing pages with breadcrumbs and pages
without. I also might not be understanding PHP very well.

LIST:
Global Site Setup ( /admin/setup )
Paths and Files (/admin/paths)
Forum Admin (/admin/forums)
Configure Ratings.. (/admin/ratings)
Admin Tags (/admin/tags)
Set default user avatar (/admin/avatar)
Edit super admins (/admin/super
Language support (/admin/language)
Activity Log Admin Options (/activity/admin)
Import files (/admin/import)
Disable Site (/admin/disable)
admin/mail
contest/create