cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] CC repo public key

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Burobjorn <burobjorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: Frank Tobia <frank.tobia AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] CC repo public key
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 03:09:11 +0200

Hi there,

Mhhm I got the same problem after adding the repo (Ubuntu Hardy
one)....any clues on how to solve this?

All the best,

grtz
BjornW

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Concordiastraat 68-126
3551 EM Utrecht
The Netherlands

phone: +31 30 2444 101