cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1946294 ] Creative Commons audio content in mp3 format

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1946294 ] Creative Commons audio content in mp3 format
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 21:06:12 -0700

Bugs item #1946294, was opened at 2008-04-18 21:06
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1946294&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: livecontent
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I downloaded a disc image iso for the ccLiveContent 2.0 spin from
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/, then I burned the image to a disc and fired
it up. As I was looking through the content, I noticed that the creative
commons audio content was in mp3 format, instead of ogg vorbis format. With
that said, I knew it wouldn't be playable without installing the right codecs
for it, which goes against what Fedora aims for. Just wanted to let the
people behind the project aware of this fact.

Email: tw2113 AT gmail.com

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1946294&group_id=80503

  • [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1946294 ] Creative Commons audio content in mp3 format, SourceForge.net, 04/19/2008