cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] i18n/ directory in liblicense - does it do anything?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Jason Kivlighn <jkivlighn AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] i18n/ directory in liblicense - does it do anything?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:01:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Jason Kivlighn wrote:

I believe that directory is (or at least was) used for generating other files. Nathan might be the one to ask... I'm really not sure what the process is for generating translations anymore.

Thanks! Me, neither, honestly; but I note a quick grepping indicates no references to that i18n directory. I'll talk with Nathan about this. (-:

-- Asheesh.

--
All things are possible, except for skiing through a revolving door.