cc-devel - [cc-devel] CC Source Repository Move

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] CC Source Repository Move
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:05:24 -0700

With no objections heard and further flakiness on the Sourceforge
side, we're ready to move our repository to code.creativecommons.org.
A few notes:

* the repository at Sourceforge will go read-only "real soon now"
* anyone with checkouts will need to 'svn switch --relocate' them (or
just check them out again).
* information on accessing the repositories is available at
http://code.creativecommons.org
* we're using public-key authentication for both Subversion and Git;
if you have an existing Sourceforge account, email
webmaster AT creativecommons.org with your public key and Sourceforge
username

Thanks for the feedback we received; see you on the other side.

Nathan

  • [cc-devel] CC Source Repository Move, Nathan Yergler, 03/21/2008