cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1896912 ] iBook does not boot livecontent 2.0 DVD

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1896912 ] iBook does not boot livecontent 2.0 DVD
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:09:18 -0800

Bugs item #1896912, was opened at 2008-02-19 08:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by paulproteus
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1896912&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: livecontent
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I presume this is due to the fact that the iBook is not hardware compatible
with the x86 bootable DVD. Perhaps given enough interest a PowerPC version
could be launched as well? I would suggest making it very clear to people
that they need specific hardware in the meantime.

If you need any help debugging feel free to contact me,

burobjorn [ A T ] burobjorn [ D O T ] nl