cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Error with cli-tools (Nathan Yergler)

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Guillaume LATORRE <lats AT free.fr>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Error with cli-tools (Nathan Yergler)
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:44:28 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008, Guillaume LATORRE wrote:

Yes, it's the exact error which is display.
Would it be the mp3 file which has a problem?

It seems to be that the MP3 file is in some weird state where the eyeD3 module can't handle it properly.

If you send it to me in private mail I can try to be more helpful.

-- Asheesh.

--
The world is coming to an end! Repent and return those library books!