cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1505721 ] Audio Files Upload not work

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1505721 ] Audio Files Upload not work
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 17:05:48 -0800

Bugs item #1505721, was opened at 2006-06-13 16:52
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by fourstones
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1505721&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi.
I am tryng to install cchost on my VPS, now Cchost "works".
...But when try to upload any audio files, the
procedure complete the transfer and after show me a
blank page with no DONE message of complete transfer...
And...if i go "Browse Tag" i dont see any artist/files...

I have installed CCHOST with owner www-data.
The default owner of web site is user "web33_....." and
have added this user to www-data group. Have applyed
chmod right to people folder....but upload not complete
upload procedure..

After upload fail with "blank page" i have verified
with the uploaded .mp3 file is in "people" folder....

Can help me?!
(Scusmy for my english!)
If write me, send you url of my web site....

Thanks Josef.
Contact: openaspace AT gmail.com

Comment By: Victor Stone (fourstones)