cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1837759 ] wav files do not play with stream or whe downloaded

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Bugs-1837759 ] wav files do not play with stream or whe downloaded
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 13:48:34 -0800

Bugs item #1837759, was opened at 2007-11-24 12:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by fourstones
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559966&aid=1837759&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: cchost
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I upload a wav file and then go into view my submission. I click on stream
And it wont play. Winamp "thats what I use, pops up" but it doesnt play.
Seems the wav file is converted to a m3u ext. I understand this is needed for
Streaming audio.
I Also try to download the said wav file. It downloads as a wav ext but wont
play. I also just clicked on the download button without save target as and
get Quicktime with a ?. Mp3 seems to work fine. I havent tried other formats.