cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Feature Requests-1723155 ] Make captcha pluggable

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Feature Requests-1723155 ] Make captcha pluggable
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:52:11 -0700

Feature Requests item #1723155, was opened at 2007-05-21 17:28
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kidproto
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559969&aid=1723155&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: ccHost
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Yes, the captcha should be made as a plugin rather than as default, so that
others can improve, but also, so ccHost is more stripped down by default.