cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] WpLicense 0.9RC2

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Burobjorn <burobjorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] WpLicense 0.9RC2
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:20:09 +0200

Asheesh,

If it works with Lyceum does this mean it also work with Wordpress Mu?

grtz
BjornW

Asheesh Laroia wrote:
WpLicense is our plugin for WordPress that integrates CC Licensing into the popular blogging/website package. I've made a handful of improvements to the JavaScript widget, so I updated WpLicense to refer to those. WpLicense-specific changes include:

* Testing with Lyceum (it Just Works)
* The ability to select no license

That should be it. Go to http://wiki.creativecommons.org/WpLicense if you want to learn more, but if you just want the zip file, grab http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/software/wplicense/download/wplicense-0.9-rc2.zip !

The "RC" series here means that it's a release candidate. We're really only waiting on style changes for the JavaScript widget, so I definitely encourage people to use this version of WpLicense. If you want to wait until we have the admin panel's layout totally set, then wait for an announcement about 0.9. 0.9RC2 is stable and tested and looks pretty good as it is.

-- Asheesh.

--
Why you say you no bunny rabbit when you have little powder-puff tail?
-- The Tasmanian Devil