cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Patches-1781904 ] liblicense.0.4 - fix compiler warnings

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jason Kivlighn <jkivlighn AT gmail.com>
  • To: CC Developer Mailing List <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Peter Miller <millerp AT canb.auug.org.au>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Patches-1781904 ] liblicense.0.4 - fix compiler warnings
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 22:18:27 -0700

I'm hesitant to commit the changes to xdgmime. This code has been
pulled from http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/mime/xdgmime/src/. The two
should really be in sync so that we can easily take advantage of changes
upstream. It would be best to get these changes into the
freedesktop.org cvs and then sync the two.

How about I commit everything else and hold off on treating warnings as
failures?

Otherwise, looks great, and I should be able to commit this (and the
other patches) Monday.

Thanks!
Jason