cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] URGENT: Sourceforge.net new connection method for SVN

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Victor Stone" <fourstones.net AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cctools-cchost AT lists.sourceforge.net" <cctools-cchost AT lists.sourceforge.net>, Jon Phillips <jon AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] URGENT: Sourceforge.net new connection method for SVN
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:26:05 -0700

On 7/10/07, Nathan R. Yergler <nathan AT yergler.net> wrote:
Actually I just logged into the ccMixter server and ran "svn switch"
with sudo and it appears to have worked just fine. Doing an "svn
status -u" (to show available updates) connects to the server just
fine now. I assume that there was just a file or two that someone
else owned.

I thought of that and tried it with sudo and it just didn't work for
me, but whatever.

I also should mention that on another machine the switch command
didn't work until I removed the cchost/trunk part of the urls

Thanks
VS