cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] [Cctools-cchost] call for help: ms office files

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "M. David Peterson" <xmlhacker AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Jon Phillips" <jon AT rejon.org>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org, "cctools-cchost AT lists.sourceforge.net" <cctools-cchost AT lists.sourceforge.net>, Elaine Adolfo <eadolfo AT stanford.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] [Cctools-cchost] call for help: ms office files
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:53:26 -0600

On 7/9/07, Jon Phillips <jon AT rejon.org> wrote:

David, are you hired to work on this? What are your timelines? Victor is
going away on break, but is the best person to help you get going on
this.

I am a volunteer, but have committed my time to get this up and running and working as it needs to be by the time Lessig returns from his family time.  Whatever needs to be done will get done, so whatever needs to be developed, as long as I have proper guidance from this list, I will devote the proper cycles to its completion.

I plan to use this list *heavily* during the process.  My assumption is that this is the proper path to take.

Victor, when do you return?

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson