cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Embedded License Format, OO.org

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: François Déchelle <francois AT dechelle.net>
  • To: CC Developer Mailing List <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: cassio.ufpe AT gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Embedded License Format, OO.org
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:16:54 +0200

Hello,

No, the way to add license metadata to OO.o ODF documents has not been decided yet, but it has to be decided for the OO.o extension. We'll post it as soon as there is a decision on this point.

François

Jason Kivlighn a écrit :
Hey Cassio,

My SoC project is extracting license metadata for Tracker, and so I'll
be extracting metadata from OpenOffice documents. Has the form of the
license metadata in OO files been decided yet? When I get this, I can
start working on extracting this metadata (No hurry... there's plenty of
other formats to pin down). When available, a post to the mailing list
or techblog outlining this would be very useful.

Cheers,
Jason