cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Exempi, namespaces

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Hubert Figuiere <hub AT figuiere.net>
  • To: Jason Kivlighn <jkivlighn AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: CC Developer Mailing List <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Exempi, namespaces
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 21:35:35 -0400

Hi,

> I've been hacking at Tracker, using exempi-1.99.0. It's definitely very
> handy :-)
>
> There's one issue I've come across. I'd like to add CC license info in
> the http://web.resource.org/cc/ namespace, but can't since it isn't a
> registered namespace. In other words, RegisterNamespace isn't wrapped.
> It looks like it requires the following in exempi.cpp:

I forgot that important bit for those who want to write.

Looks like I'll do a 1.99.1 for you :-)
I'll also add the const for the CC namespace (the one that Mike mentionned)

And I'll catch the exceptions more. They shouldn't even be propogated
out of the library.

Hub

PS: I'm now subscribed to the list.