cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Feature Requests-1587772 ] Upload Email Notification

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Feature Requests-1587772 ] Upload Email Notification
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:25:46 -0700

Feature Requests item #1587772, was opened at 2006-10-31 01:50
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by kidproto
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559969&aid=1587772&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: ccHost
Group: Next Release (example)

Initial Comment:
Can we set up ccHost to spam admins' emails when new
fonts are added to the library so we can keep tabs on
possible copyright infringing uploads?

kidproto writes:

"We could set-up an activity email for uploads. For
now, I could add this to this list, but it might get
out of control...maybe for now that is good. Basically,
we need to code an admin notification system that hooks
into various hooks and we can get info back from ccHost
about this via email...this is actually quite easy to
do and could get out of control how much info we could
harvest."

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559969&aid=1587772&group_id=80503

  • [cc-devel] [ cctools-Feature Requests-1587772 ] Upload Email Notification, SourceForge.net, 05/16/2007