cc-devel - [cc-devel] Creative Commons TechBlog

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Creative Commons TechBlog
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:52:26 -0400

Today we're soft launching the Creative Commons TechBlog. The TechBlog is where CC/SC software people, interns, Summer of Code students, etc can blog about the technical side of things at Creative Commons. We plan to blog about things which may be of interest to software developers or technologists, but which don't rise to the level of general interest to make them relevant to the main CC blog.

Check it out at http://techblog.creativecommons.org.

Nathan

-----
Nathan R. Yergler
Senior Software Engineer
Creative Commons

  • [cc-devel] Creative Commons TechBlog, Nathan R. Yergler, 04/11/2007