cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] CCDC, Kamaelia, ChannelCC.tv, and the TAKEAWAY Festival UK

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT rejon.org>
  • To: "M. David Peterson" <xmlhacker AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] CCDC, Kamaelia, ChannelCC.tv, and the TAKEAWAY Festival UK
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:33:54 +0000

<topPost />

Thanks David, you have an overlaod of content here to discuss. I think
the best thing for moving forward is to just pick one thread and push on
that from your end and make proposal to participate in the take-a-way
festival.

While brainstorming is good, if there are too many details than nothing
can be accomplished. So, I would recommend to just do one thing well and
propose that.

Jon