cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] WpLicense plugin not working

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: L H <hearn9000 AT googlemail.com>, "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] WpLicense plugin not working
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:40:27 -0500

L H wrote:
> ok yes many errors (below). but just to be clear: i have already been
> able to select a license, it just isnt showing up.

Oh; so you can select a license, and when you come back to the wp-admin
area, the license you selected is still there? I'm sorry, I guess you
did mention your theme in your initial email.

If the license is selected properly and you're just not seeing it, its
probably because your template doesn't call the standard WordPress
footer hook. You can test this by switching over to the standard
template temporarily and seeing if the license does show up.

If that's the case, you'll just need to edit your template to include a
call to the licenseHtml() function. See
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/WpLicense_Function_Reference for details
on the call to add to your footer (or other area of the page template).

--
Nathan R. Yergler
Senior Software Engineer

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:NathanYergler