cc-devel - [cc-devel] Quick thought: bittorrent

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Bjorn Wijers <mailings AT bdisfunctional.net>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Quick thought: bittorrent
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 22:33:55 +0100

Just a quick thought:

I just made a bittorrent file (.torrent) with Bram Cohen's Bittorrent client and I was wondering why there isn't a license chooser in it? Anyone aware of a bittoren client (with off course .torrent creation) that does include a license chooser? If not, this would be a great addition to ccPublisher. Anyone :)

grtz
BjornW