cc-devel - [cc-devel] Projects Moved, ccRdf Now Available via PyPI

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Projects Moved, ccRdf Now Available via PyPI
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:07:26 -0400

This morning we've moved some projects from yergler.net into the
Creative Commons wiki. Notably:

* wpLicense can now be found at http://wiki.creativecommons.org/WpLicense
* ccRdf for Python and Javascript can now be found at
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/CcRdf
* ccValidator (backend for validator.creativecommons.org) can now be
found at

As part of this reorganization, we're starting to split out our Python
packages and make them available independently. Downloads are available
from http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/software/, or if you have
setuptools[1] installed, you can use Easy Install to download and
resolve dependencies in one step:

$ easy_install ccrdf

ccRdf is the only package available in this manner right now, but we'll
be working on making others available as we do releases.

[1] http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/setuptools

--
Nathan R. Yergler
Software Engineer