cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Regarding my Summer of Code application

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Bjorn Wijers <mailings AT bdisfunctional.net>
  • To: Bruno Dilly <bruno.dilly AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Regarding my Summer of Code application
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 00:23:49 +0200

Hi Bruno,

I am not an expert on either ccPublisher or ccHost.

I would like to suggest to have support not just for ccHost installations but for any website system. Perhaps a protocol that other systems can implement as well? I'd like to have the ability to use any website in ccPublisher for example to which I can send my files.

Hope this makes sense,

grtz
BjornW

Bruno Dilly wrote:
Hi people,

I've submitted a project, ccPublisher support for uploading works to
ccHost installations, for Google's Summer of Code.
Some mentors are making the applications editable so that we can
further improve them, and perhaps get them closer to what you guys
want.
So, I'm sending these mockups, to better expose my idea.

They are located at:
http://atum.caco.ic.unicamp.br/~dilly/ccpublisher_mockups/

I don't know if that is what you were expecting. Any feedback will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Bruno Dilly

---------