cc-devel - [cc-devel] Adding CC License to open office as part of Open Office menu options

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Ofer Weisglass <weisglass.ofer AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] Adding CC License to open office as part of Open Office menu options
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:54:01 +0200

Hi All

I published few of my work under CC License and did most of them using Open Office

I think it can be very good idea to add menu on open office for CC so when I finish the work and want to publish it I just choose under which License I want to publish the work under and right away the License is on the work.

What you think?

Ofer Weisglass
Israel