cc-devel - [cc-devel] ccPublisher 2 Project Moved

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • To: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devel] ccPublisher 2 Project Moved
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 16:20:13 -0500

This message is just a notification that the ccPublisher 2 project has moved from SourceForge.net to Berlios.de. As part of this migration, we've also moved from using CVS to using Subversion for source control.
You can find the project home page at http://developer.berlios.de/projects/cctools. You can find information on ccPublisher development (including Subversion checkout instructions) at http://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/CcPublisher.

Note that this is *only* the ccPublisher 2 project. ccHost (aka Mixter) and other projects will continue to be hosted at SourceForge (http://sf.net/projects/cctools).

Nathan R. Yergler
Software Engineer
Creative Commons