cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] ccPublisher 1.2.0 source code?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Tim Olsen <tolsen718 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] ccPublisher 1.2.0 source code?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:56:52 -0400

You currently only have pyarchive listed as a dependency on the wiki.
I figured out you also need ccwx, but it looks like there's a file
missing:

tim@lemonchord:~/cc-src/cctag-gui$ python2.4 cctag-wiz.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cctag-wiz.py", line 32, in ?
from ccwx.wizpages import DestWizPage, ProgressWizPage, FileFormatWizPage
ImportError: No module named wizpages
tim@lemonchord:~/cc-src/cctag-gui$ ls ccwx/
CVS __init__.py __init__.pyc stext.py stext.pyc xpapp.py
xrcwiz.py xrcwiz.pyc
tim@lemonchord:~/cc-src/cctag-gui$

any ideas?

thanks,