cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] API to Internet Archive?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Tim Olsen <tolsen718 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] API to Internet Archive?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:41:28 -0400

Hi Nathan,

So the Direct Contribution Interface still involves uploading the
metadata xml files, right?

btw, how did you find those links? Google can only find the link for
the Advanced Contribution interface, and Google found it linked from a
forum post from last year.

thanks for your help! It's really appreciated!

-Tim