cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Questions about getting the license_url

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Yanzer" <yanzer AT fireworksmedia.com>
  • To: "'Nathan R. Yergler'" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Questions about getting the license_url
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:16:48 +0800

Hi Again,

I am Yanzer Lee from Malaysia.

We are developing for CC Malaysia.

We need to use your webservice to get lincences.

I’ve read http://api.creativecommons.org/docs/ but I still need some help.

Can you send me a source sample of the Get license page where it connects to the webservices?

It is best if you can send me the source for the CC.org actual get license and the results page:

http://creativecommons.org/license/

and

http://creativecommons.org/license/results-one?lang=en&license_code=by&stylesheet=%2fincludes%2fccliss%2ecss&partner_icon_url=%2fimages%2fremote_logo%2egif

from there I might be able to understand and develop based on the webservices.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Yanzer Lee