cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Free/open cross-platform jukebox-y music app?

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Bjorn Wijers <mailings AT bdisfunctional.net>
  • To: luis.villa AT gmail.com
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Free/open cross-platform jukebox-y music app?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:38:08 +0200

I'm working on a web music platform called Simuze. If that's what you are looking for.

It is online at http://www.simuze.nl (in Dutch). The code is not (yet) open but will be in the (very) near future at simuze.berlios.de under a GPL license. Contact me offlist if you need more info...mailings AT bdisfunctional.net

grtz,
BjornW

Luis Villa wrote:
I'm guessing this is a lost cause, but it anyone aware of a free/open
cross-platform music jukebox tool? (Not just a winamp-style music
player, but a full 'handle all your albums/artists/etc.' style app-
itunes-y). I know of a slew on linux, but none on windows, but I find
myself in a space where I need such a thing, and need it to be
hackable.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows of such a thing-
Luis