cc-devel - [cc-devel] [Fwd: Re: wiki update.. in progress UPDATE]

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT rejon.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [Fwd: Re: wiki update.. in progress UPDATE]
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 10:27:40 -0700

-------- Forwarded Message --------

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon AT rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon AT gristle.org
IRC: rejon AT irc.freenode.net

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)

  • [cc-devel] [Fwd: Re: wiki update.. in progress UPDATE], Jon Phillips, 09/08/2005