cc-co - [Cc-co] Help Wanted

cc-co AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Lista de discusión del proyecto Creative Commons Colombia

  • From: cc-co AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: cc-co AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-co] Help Wanted
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:34:44 -0400 (EDT)

Currency Exchange center is looking for responsible, bright and progressive representatives on territory of U.S.
Our company provides an opportunity for U.S. citizens to purchase internet currencies such as Web-Money, E-Gold and etc.

We need a person that will be in charge of a payment process within clients purchase an Internet Currency of particular
services that they have chosen.

All major Currency Exchange procedures will be covered by our accounting department.
Main responsibility of Representative in U.S. is a physical or online assistance with funds for an Internet Currency purchase.

Our customers purchasing Internet Currencies in order to have access to particular
services and products unavailable to purchase in U.S.

We will open an Corporate Account on Employees name in U.S. under company's authoruty.
During the training period which might last from 2 to 3 weeks, candidate applied for a position
ought to use his or her personal account for a test transactions in order to confirm that candidate is capable enough to manage this position.

Responsibilities of Regional Representative/Exchange Officer:
1). Make appointments with the clients (in person, over the phone, online chat) and schedule dates for payments.
2). Receive payments from U.S. customers for a particular Internet Currencies they are interested in purchasing.
3). Process funds to an Agents overseas.

Job Description:
- Part Time Job (2-4 business days a week)
- Flexibale Schedule
- 1000 USD basic salary once every two weeks (plus from 5 to 10% from every processed operation)
- Tax Free (except Personal Income Tax by the end of the year)

If you are interested in this offer please reply back to gwekhspuccj AT gmail.com with following information and one of our Operators will contact
you shortly to assist you with your questions:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Full Address:
- Cell/Residential Contact Number:
- Best time to reach you:

  • [Cc-co] Help Wanted, cc-co, 05/05/2009