cc-ch - [Cc-ch] CC Events 23/24. January in Zurich

cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: iCommons Switzerland

  • From: "Daniel Boos" <boos AT allmend.ch>
  • To: cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-ch] CC Events 23/24. January in Zurich
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 21:07:14 +0100

Hi all

We would like to make a preliminary annoucement about a special event
on Creative Commons in Zurich on Friday January 23. We will host a a
CC Saloon in the Walcheturm (1). CC use cases and showcases from
Europe will be presented and discussed. Details follow in the next few
weeks.

On Saturday January 24, there will be a CC Europe Meeting with several
project leads from Europe.

If you have an interesting project under a CC license and/or would
like to contribute to the event or CC Switzerland, please do not
hesitate to contact us under team_cc AT allmend.ch. Any help is welcome.

Best
Daniel

(1) http://www.walcheturm.ch

  • [Cc-ch] CC Events 23/24. January in Zurich, Daniel Boos, 12/22/2008