cc-ch - [Cc-ch] Abwesenheitsnotiz

cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: iCommons Switzerland

  • From: <tuttifrutti1987 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-ch] Abwesenheitsnotiz
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:20:39 -0700

welcome to the website who accept paypal
Dear friend
Welcome to my website :www.forever-4you.com .our MSN is forever-4you AT hotmail.com .Mybe you could find something you interesting ,so please see it when  you are free .Our company is a big wholesale company in Asia  ,we could afford many kinds of  electronic product , and other kinds of goods . We accept paypal also , this is fair and safe for  both of us .We afford the best service for our customers . So plese pay close attention to our  websiste and our company .
Thank you for your time .
Have a goodtime .
Best wishes !

  • [Cc-ch] Abwesenheitsnotiz, tuttifrutti1987, 07/16/2008