cc-ch - [Cc-ch] Please excuse the duplicate messages!

cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: iCommons Switzerland

  • From: Hans Salvisberg <cc_ch AT salvisberg.com>
  • To: cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-ch] Please excuse the duplicate messages!
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 15:13:01 +0100

Dear List,

Please excuse the duplicate messages!

I had activated "Receive your own posts to the list" but didn't receive
them, and so I thought they somehow weren't processed.

Now I found that I had also set "Avoid duplicate copies of messages",
and this took precedence and the list suppressed my posts because I also
cc'ed them to myself.

It won't happen again.

Best regards,
Hans Salvisberg

  • [Cc-ch] Please excuse the duplicate messages!, Hans Salvisberg, 11/06/2006