cc-ca - [CC-ca] CC-CA get-together at Mesh Conference?

cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Canada

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan AT prodromou.name>
  • To: Creative Common Canada <cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-ca] CC-CA get-together at Mesh Conference?
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 10:27:18 -0400

The Mesh Conference is going to happen next next week in TO, and since it's billed as "Canada's Web 2.0 conference", I'm kind of surprised to see that there's not much Creative Commons discussion on the agenda.

I wonder if there's an opportunity to kick-start a CC Salon in the city with a tie-in to Mesh. It wouldn't have to be fancy -- even a meetup-style get-together would be a nice stake in the ground for the process.

So, are any other Creative Commoners/Communards Créatifs (!) going to be in the GTA for the conference, or just around for those days? Is there a good time to get something started?

~Evan

--
Evan Prodromou <evan AT prodromou.name>