cc-ca - Re: [Cc-ca] Stuff in french

cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Canada

  • From: Marcus Bornfreund <marcus AT uottawa.ca>
  • To: julien AT jlam.flora.ca
  • Cc: cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org, cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-ca] Stuff in french
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:27:12 -0500

Hi Julien. Due to a server crash the directory containing the Canadian EN and FR translation for the commons deeds was lost (along with Croation and Galacian work in progress) and is unrecoverable, though bilingual Canadian Legal Codes are still available. We are presently in the process of redoing these translations and they should be back online fairly soon. I'm not sure whether or not this affects the FR-team. Apologies for any inconvenience!

/Marcus

Begin forwarded message: