cc-br - [cc-br] Please help me update my address book on Ringo

cc-br AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Brazil

  • From: "F�bio Emilio Costa" <fabiocosta0305 AT yahoo.com.br>
  • To: "cc-br AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-br AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-br] Please help me update my address book on Ringo
  • Date: 14 May 2005 18:25:48 PDT

Add yourself to Fábio emilio's address book!
Open your invitation

This invitation was sent to cc-br AT lists.ibiblio.org on behalf of Fábio Emilio Costa (fabiocosta0305 AT yahoo.com.br)

If you do not wish to receive invitations from this Ringo member, click here. To stop receiving invitations from all Ringo members, click here.