cc-br - Re: [cc-br] Welcome to the "cc-br" mailing list

cc-br AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Brazil

  • From: carolina.rossini AT corp.terralycos.com
  • To: cc-br AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-br] Welcome to the "cc-br" mailing list
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:52:45 -0300

Dear all,

I'm an attorney in São Paulo, specialized in Intellectual Property (Author Rights) and I deal with issues regarding to Internet in my day-by-day work.

I had the pleasure to met Barlow, Lessing and others in the last Internet law in Rio de Janeiro.

It is really nice to be part of this project, pointing out that – as already said to Christine - we had already start translating the licensees and we intend to meet or, al least, do a call conference with Barlow this next weekend.

Best regards,

     Carolina Rossini
 TERRA NETWORKS BRASIL S/A.
             A d v o g a d a
carolina.rossini AT corp.terralycos.com
  Av.das Nações Unidas,12.901-12º
  São Paulo - SP  /  CEP: 04578-000
 fone/fax: 11-5509 0444 / 5509 0470
          www.terra.com.br

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by a professional privilege or which disclosure is prohibited by law. If this message has been received in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail or by telephone (55 11 55090481) and delete it.

Please note that Internet e-mail does not guarantee the confidentiality or the proper receipt of the messages sent. If the addressee of this message does not consent to the use of Internet e-mail, please communicate it to us immediately.

carolina.rossini AT corp.terralycos.com
Sent by: cc-br-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org

05/27/2003 09:39 AM

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by a professional privilege or which disclosure is prohibited by law. If this message has been received in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail or by telephone (55 11 55090481) and delete it.

Please note that Internet e-mail does not guarantee the confidentiality or the proper receipt of the messages sent. If the addressee of this message does not consent to the use of Internet e-mail, please communicate it to us immediately.

----- Forwarded by Carolina Rossini/TerraBR on 05/27/2003 09:39 AM -----

cc-br-request AT lists.ibiblio.org
Sent by: cc-br-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org

05/26/2003 08:08 PM