cc-be - [Cc-be] venues in Belgium

cc-be AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons - Belgium

  • From: Jamison Young <jam AT jamyoung.net>
  • To: cc-be AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-be] venues in Belgium
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 00:42:24 +0200

Hi Belgium Creative Commons,
Over the last month i have performed music in Belgium. I visited spaces and met people that had an interest in Creative Commons. These organizations were basically non-profit organizations or community groups bringing entertainment to the community.

I'm interested to speak to people involved in CC in Belgium that are interested in helping communicate creative commons to these groups.
best,
Jamison

  • [Cc-be] venues in Belgium, Jamison Young, 10/23/2007