cc-be - Re: [Cc-be] New works released under CC?

cc-be AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons - Belgium

  • From: Frederik Questier <frederik AT questier.com>
  • To: cc-be AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-be] New works released under CC?
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 14:32:29 +0200

Op Monday 15 May 2006 12:07, schreef nicolas malevé:
> Hello all,
>
> I have been invited to talk about Creative Commons in 'Les Journées du
> Libre'[1] that will happen next weekend in Mons/Bergen.
> I would like to take the opportunity to give pointers to new works 'made
> in Belgium', released under a Creative Commons license.
> Any suggestions?
>
> nicolas
>
> [1]http://culturelibre.net/article.php3?id_article=304

Not very new, so you might know it already,
but printed in book format in Belgium,
and available electronically under Creative Commons License,
is the book
"How Open is the Future? Economic, Social & Cultural Scenarios inspired by
Free and Open Source Software."
http://crosstalks.vub.ac.be/publications/

Disclaimer: I contributed to the book.

Best regards

--
Free University - Free Software !
Vrije Universiteit - Vrije Software !

"The most fundamental way of helping other people,
is to teach people how to do things better
or how to better their lives.
For people who use computers, this means sharing the recipes
you use on your computer, in other words the programs you run."
Richard Stallman, Free Software Foundation.
--
Frederik Questier, PhD
Onderwijsvernieuwing &