cc-be - [Cc-be] BEUC Campaign on Consumers Digital Rights

cc-be AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons - Belgium

  • From: "Cornelia Kutterer" <cornelia.kutterer AT beuc.org>
  • To: <cc-be AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-be] BEUC Campaign on Consumers Digital Rights
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:04:42 +0100

Title: BEUC Campaign on Consumers Digital Rights

Dear all,
We have today launched our consumers digital rights campaign  and we would be very happy if you support us in signing our petition!

www.consumersdigitalrights.org

Spread the petition as much as you can!!

Those who have participated in th einterviews special thanks (you will receive a separate email of course)

Best wishes,
Cornelia

Cornelia Kutterer
Senior Legal Advisor

BEUC The European Consumers' Organisation
Avenue de Tervuren, 36 Bte 4
B - 1040 Brussels
Tel: 02 - 740 28 10
E-mail: cornelia.kutterer AT beuc.org
Website: http://www.beuc.org

  • [Cc-be] BEUC Campaign on Consumers Digital Rights, Cornelia Kutterer, 11/10/2005