cc-au - [ccAustralia] Georgette Apostolopoulos is out of the office.

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Georgette.Apostolopoulos AT vgso.vic.gov.au
  • To: cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ccAustralia] Georgette Apostolopoulos is out of the office.
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:49:34 +1000

I will be out of the office starting 22/07/2010 and will not return until
28/07/2010.

I will respond to your message when I return. Please contact Reception on
(03) 9947 1444 or Isabel Parsons, Special Counsel on (03) 9947 1405 should
you require assistance in my absence.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or personal
information and is intended for the addressee(s) only. It may be subject to
legal or other professional privilege. Any confidentiality or privilege is
not waived or lost if this email has been sent to you in error. If you
received it in error, please notify the sender by reply email, delete it from
your system and destroy any copies. This email is subject to copyright. No
part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the prior
written consent of the copyright owner. Any personal information in this
email must be handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2000.
The onus is on the recipient to check for and remove viruses.

  • [ccAustralia] Georgette Apostolopoulos is out of the office., Georgette . Apostolopoulos, 07/21/2010