cc-au - [ccAustralia] FW: INVITATION: Music Stimulants - models are hot

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: "cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAustralia] FW: INVITATION: Music Stimulants - models are hot
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 17:20:17 +1000

Hi all -

for those still interested in the music stimulants talk, it's now available
on YouTube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkShiFAyySM&feature=PlayList&p=F4D9AC390E7D4F5B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1

See more on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Brisbane-Australia/Independent-Music-Project-IMP/115525781796792?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=6