cc-au - [cc-au] Please note venue change - Seminar - Moeed Ahmad, Al Jazeera - Thurs 18 Feb

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: elliott bledsoe <elliott AT creativecommons.org.au>
  • To: cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-au] Please note venue change - Seminar - Moeed Ahmad, Al Jazeera - Thurs 18 Feb
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:18:38 +1000

?ui=2&view=att&th=126d3cd815fe87e0&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_126d3cd815fe87e0&zw
?ui=2&view=att&th=126d3ddc8d5afe83&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_126d3ddc8d5afe83&zw

hello cc-au list

as we told you last week, on thursday ccAustralia and x|media|lab are co-hosting a lunchtime seminar in sydney as part of media 2010 on al jazeera's creative commons repository. moeed ahmad, head of new media at al jazeera will be there, joined by professor brian fitzgerald, project lead of creative commons australia and rami olwan, project lead of creative commons jordan.

please note that, due to high interest, the venue has changed. the seminar will now take place at the uts law moot court, uts: law, block b, university of technology, sydney, crn quay street and ultimo road, haymarket, sydney.

because we are now using a larger venue there are still places available so please feel free to pass on information about the seminar to your colleagues. additional information can be found in the flyer attached.

it is free entry. a light lunch will be provided. for catering purposes it is important that you do rsvp for the event. if you're interested please email me at elliott AT creativecommons.org.au full details are in the attached flyer or go to http://creativecommons.org.au/media2010.

_elliott

project officer, ccAustralia

ccAustralia (for email) logo.png

A project of the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation's Legal and Regulatory Impasses and Innovations research program in conjunction with the QUT Faculty of Law's Intellectual Property: Knowledge, Culture and Economy research program.