cc-au - [cc-au] Realising Our Broadband Future - have your say now!

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: "cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "wikimediaau-l AT lists.wikimedia.org" <wikimediaau-l AT lists.wikimedia.org>, "asia-commons AT googlegroups.com" <asia-commons AT googlegroups.com>, "icimembers AT qut.edu.au" <icimembers AT qut.edu.au>
  • Subject: [cc-au] Realising Our Broadband Future - have your say now!
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 18:51:54 +1000

Just a quick reminder that the Realising Our Broadband Future forum from the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy starts tomorrow to explore the possibilities of the National Broadband Network. The main event is at Sydney University, but there is also an event at QUT in Brisbane and one in Parramatta.

More immediately, the idea wiki for the forum is open now. For the next 20 hours anyone can submit an idea that they want to be discussed at the forum, based around the 5 forum themes of:

• Smart Infrastructure
• e-Business
• Digital Education
• e-Health
• e-Communities

So if you want to put an idea/question to the Prime Minister, the Hon Kevin Rudd, Senator the Hon. Stephen Conroy Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator Kate Lundy and CEO of the NBN Co. Mike Quigley – now is the time.

Jessica Coates

Project Manager

Creative Commons Clinic

Queensland University of Technology

ph: 07 3138 8301

fax: 07 3138 9395

email: j2.coates AT qut.edu.au

  • [cc-au] Realising Our Broadband Future - have your say now!, Jessica Coates, 12/09/2009