cc-au - Re: [cc-au] Australian water (data) free for all

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti AT nexaima.net>
  • To: cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-au] Australian water (data) free for all
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 16:38:41 +0100

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 16:26:44 PM +1000, Jessica Coates wrote:

> Another exciting story about a big implementation of CC licensing by
> Australian government from the CCau blog
> (http://creativecommons.org.au/node/269):

Greetings,

I have mentioned this as an example to follow in an article about an
issued which is making the front pages here in Italy these days:

http://stop.zona-m.net/node/52

Important: as you can see by a quick tour of that website, I am always
interested in publishing more stories about "open government through
open data" and "open education", two fields where CC may be very often
a part of the solutions. Whenever you come across something that I may
mention in another article, thank you in advance for letting me know.

Regards,
Marco Fioretti
--
Ninux Day: here's why you too may need your "neighborhood Internet":
http://stop.zona-m.net/node/47