cc-au - [cc-au] Pooling Ideas is getting going. Hurry, can't last!

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: "cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cc-asia-pacific AT googlegroups.com" <cc-asia-pacific AT googlegroups.com>, "wikimediaau-l AT lists.wikimedia.org" <wikimediaau-l AT lists.wikimedia.org>, "icommons AT lists.ibiblio.org" <icommons AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-au] Pooling Ideas is getting going. Hurry, can't last!
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:40:03 +1000

10 Days in we have our first 3 entries to the Pooling Ideas competition we’re running with Pool and the Ideas Festival: a poem, a story and a picture (with some great accompanying text).

The competition closes in 10 days, with an ABC internship and CC prize packs up for grabs, so it’s time to get cracking on your own entries! You can do anything you want on the theme ‘we are what we share’. Grab your camera, pen, computer and be creative. I’d particularly love to see someone remix one of the current entries.

Jessica Coates
Project Manager
Creative Commons Clinic
Queensland University of Technology

ph: 07 3138 8301
fax: 07 3138 9395
email: j2.coates AT qut.edu.au

  • [cc-au] Pooling Ideas is getting going. Hurry, can't last!, Jessica Coates, 03/12/2009