cc-au - [cc-au] FW: [CCi] December Technology Summit Call for Proposals

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: "cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-au] FW: [CCi] December Technology Summit Call for Proposals
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:10:35 +1000

For those interesting in CC and Technology - Creative Commons is holding its
second Technology Summit in December.

And excitingly, this time they're inviting public submissions.

So if you have a CC-related technology project you'd like to showcase, or
even if you're just interested in finding out about such projects, now's the
time to put your hand up.

More details below.

Jessica Coates
Project Manager