cc-au - [cc-au] CCau on Radio Fantasmas

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: "cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-au] CCau on Radio Fantasmas
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:55:18 +1000

I can't quite rate the national television appeal of Elliott, but as those
who can decipher the flyer to the left can see, I have managed to break the
international internet radio market.

And for those having as much difficulty with the Spanish as I am - I'll be
interviewed by Colombian-based Radio Fantasmas tomorrow night at 4pm
Colombian time, 10pm European.

Radio Fantasmas Project is a spin off of the Fantasmas Collective, a group of
video and other artists working out of Colombia. From their website: "The aim
of this project is to promote different local artists working with new
technologies, presenting interviews and live presentations of their work
through the program. . . This, of course, has allowed us to bring about an
interesting dialogue between the artists and the public."

For those wanting to check the stream out, you can access it at
www.rrff.blogspot.com. I'm not sure at this stage what portion of the
broadcast will be in English, and what portion will be in Spanish - but it
should be an interesting meeting of view points from across the world.

  • [cc-au] CCau on Radio Fantasmas, Jessica Coates, 09/29/2008